Friday, April 23, 2010

a test of faith

it been half a year since i last wrote my blog.. i alws wanted to write it but ended up each time, i just stop..but i will like to write down about 2day's incident

2day, i woke up early to fetch my mom to do visa (she is goin india on may to visit my bro). on the way driving down to pj, my mom asked me wat time i m going out 2moro as she wanted to know if i can fetch her to work at 6pm 2moro so i told i not sure but deep in my heart, i don dare to tell her that i wan to go church 2moro ..then a little while, i took the courage to tell her that i m going to church b4 i go have dinner with my frens.....silent in the car... her face turn black.. she start saying she regretted that she gave me the car to drive as i go church so frequent and other things....she say tomoro, if i wan to go there, i take ktm back to ukm.. so i say i m ok , i don mind taking ktm.. then she say that i only care Father as i spent so much times in church every week and she say, i don care much for her as sometimes she asked me 2 do works in house then i din do them which sometime i reli forget or i tot it can be done later..it make me feel so bad that i din do that littlle things for her..i try to be a obedient daughter ..i know i m not a very obedient daughter but i reli try to behave 1 as there r times which i don feel like doin the things for her as i felt it is not necessary but i do it anyway cuz i don wan her say i m being disobedient as now i m christian... yet she know that i changed a lot after i accepted Jesus as my Lord from a rebelious and pamper child to a quite good child. but being good and obedient all the times is hard... sometimes i m sad, but i cant show to her so i learn to be more patient..yet it have a limit..where i wan to put God first..i know she is my mom (and my dad 2) and gave birth to me and care for me so i reli love her but God created me and the reason i m still alive to this day is becuz of Him.

ok.continue the story, so i told her that i love her and dad too, not only my Father...and i also told her that my Father/God reli took care of me...she say that she is anti-Christ and she is very upset that we become christians but there is ntg she can do as we all grown up.. then i plan to tell her my testimony of how i became a christian so i send msg to my frens to pray for me ..as i don know how to tell in hokkien.. then later she also upset that i gave money to the church..back home, after both of us rest (and after i pray to God for courage, wisdom, Holy Spirit to guide me and i believe this is test that i need to go thru with God b4 i go 2 next level of my christian life as i know the devil alws wan to pull me down and give up but i refused to turn my back on God, my Father in Heaven but stay firm on Him ), i came to my mom..i told her that i wan to tell her my testimony, not the gospel.but she refused to listen.she say she is not interested to know...it break my heart but i told her again, "Mom, don u wan to understand more of ur daughter so i need to tell u the story..it is not my cousin who brought us to Christ but is becuz of a smtg happenned so i became 1......" she refused..so i just accompany her in living room while she watch her hokkien drama..and later at nite, i ate supper with her..she told me that i can drive to ukm..i know she is still upset but she felt happy that i did keep her accompany almost the whole day 2day.

i know this is not the end but a starting of the test of my faith..i will pray and wait..to tell her one day to tell her wen she is ready to listen

No comments:

Post a Comment